Spare wood chippings lying around after a home gardening project? Even unwanted cardboard? These are just some of the things we're hunting down for our project, so if you're looking to get rid of them we'd be delighted to take them off your hands!
At present we're looking for the following list:
- Top soil or compost (for laying over the plants)
- Cardboard (for making mulch). Please remove all tape and staples
- Wood chipping except evergreens (making more mulch!)
- Logs (for creating habitat stacks and borders)
- Chicken pellets (to enrich the soil/mulch)
- Gardening gloves and tools (for our volunteers)
- Wheelbarrows (in working order)
If you can donate one or more of these items, we would be delighted to hear from you! Please call us at 0118 391 5515 and we can arrange a collection.